History

History
Learn from the Past

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Announcement!

Hi peeps! I'm quite sure that all of you are waiting for new updates but I have let you guys down. I'm sorry to inform that I'm currently enrolling in a university and won't be free to update the blog for a very long time. I promise I'll update more information about Form 5 History in the coming May, as I will be having my holidays.

Have fun with history. Hopefully you guys don't mind reading the textbook for a little longer. History is fun, it makes you think, a lot. It's just that sometimes the "facts" may not be "facts", if you are really interested in history, you can always google it for more information. Enjoy! =)

Thank you, and sorry for any inconvenience.

(so... is my apology accepted?)

p/s: If I do not keep my promise, spam my email.
Feel free to send me an email if you have any question on Sejarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment