History

History
Learn from the Past

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Final Announcement

Hi guys!
I'm sorry that I could no longer update the notes as I'm studying overseas now and I do not have the textbook with me (and the assignment workload is killing me). I really do not have any free time to take care of the blog.

I know what PMR and SPM meant to all of you as I have been through the process as well. It's totally fine that you guys take both the exams seriously, I'm very pleased actually. However, if you couldn't get an A or couldn't do well or even fail the test (ok lar try not fail, at least get a D), there is no big deal. Do not give up, life goes on.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry for being irresponsible, and finally, all the best in your studies.

Yan Rou

3 comments:

  1. haha , kinda sad... this blog is really helpful, by the way , having fun enjoy your life, good luck to you XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the help :) hope you're still doing fine 真的很感谢因为找到这个bolg. 谢谢你 <3 哈哈
    JohnSoriano55

    ReplyDelete